Address: #7, Aleksandrovskii Park, St. Petersburg
Metro station – Gorgovskaya
Phone/Fax: (812) 498 09 34, (812) 232 02 96
To order a guided tour - (812) 232 02 96
Wednesdays – Sundays
Ticket windows shut one hour before the museum closes
Closed Mondays, Tuesdays and the last Thursday of the month
Dear visitors, please, pay attention to changes in the Museum work:
On March 8 - Museum is CLOSED!
On March 9, 10 and 11 – Museum is open.
From March 24 to April 1 the Museum will be open daily except March 26 (on March 26 the Museum will be CLOSED).
On April 8 - Museum is CLOSED!
On the other days the Museum will be open in accordance with its usual schedule.
Guided tours in the museum:
- Main stages in developing Russian artillery
- History of developing Russian small-arms
- History of developing Russian signal corps
- History of developing the Russian Engineers
- Russian artillery in the 14th – 19th centuries
- Peter the Great and the Great Northern War (1700-1721)
- Russian wars in the late 18th century
- General Field-Marshal M.I. Kutuzov and the War of 1812
- Military and state activities of M.I. Kutuzov
- History of developing Russian artillery in 1861-1917
- Russian Army during World War I
- Soviet artillery during World War II
- History of developing Russian rocket armament
- M.T. Kalashnikov and his assault rifles
- Arms of Western Europe in the 15th — 17th centuries (Armory)
Prior booking is required. On the day of visiting the musuem any of the above tours may be arranged only if free guides are available. The tours may be ordered by phone: (812) 232 02 96.